Custom Printing Policy
We try to keep things as simple as possible. While creating your custom clothing we always strive to make the process easy for you, and take care of everything from end to end. In order to make it all run smooth, check out our short policies below:
- Our printing is all first come first serve - If you have a deadline you need to get things completed by, let us know and we'll do our best to get you there!
- Every garment is different, and we do our best to get it perfect every time - However, with each new project there will sometimes be necessary extra garments required to get it at the best quality for you. At the most this is typically 1-2 garments. If you are providing your own clothing to print on, please keep this in mind.
- Payment is due before production starts
- Our typical timeframe of production is 5-7 business days once mockups have been approve. However, we do our best to complete your custom clothing as quick as possible and will do our best to get it completed early. Along with that if you have rush needs, let us know and we will do our best!
- If you need your custom clothing delivered to someone else or a customer, ask us about our fulfillment service options. We can fold/package/ship your orders.
- We do not take responsibility for any error regarding customer supplied artwork/files, garments, or shipping addresses. We always double check everything and create mock-ups to ensure best results though!
- There are no returns or refunds on completed prints. Once your order is printed we are unable to take returned products or refunds. We always confirm mockups and print files in order to get the best quality and most accurate print for your design.
- Our standard shipping methods include UPS and USPS based on your specific order. Due to every order being different in the amount of product or product weight we will do our best to ship the most efficient and wallet friendly way for your needs. If you require another shipping method to be used then please indicate this during the beginning of the job coordination.
If there is anything especially different or specific requests you have when we're creating your custom clothing, just let us know! Our goal is to make this process as easy as possible for you, and deliver the best high quality clothing.